At Flashback Photobooths, we understand the importance of creating long lasting memories for both you and your guests – that is why we thought it is important to highlight a few points why our traditional “enclosed” photo booths (bench seat and curtain) are more successful at doing this than the new “open” style photo booth stations that are becoming popular at weddings.
“we understand the importance of creating long lasting memories for both you and your guests”
In fact we used to operate these “open style photo booths” at weddings and have reverted back to the traditional type for the following reasons we would like you to consider:
1. Our photo booths are the perfect extension to the photo booth guest book, which we offer in all our packages. It is important to entertain your guests at your wedding while you are soaking up the limelight but it is even more important to capture all those moments in the photo booth guest book. We found that the more people that enter the booth, the likelihood of that photo strip being added to the album diminishes. That is why our booths are designed to encourage couples to take a photo and add one copy to the album and to keep the other, ensuring the bride and groom are left with an album filled with all those familiar happy faces beside their words of wisdom and congratulations! Its our interpretation of the PERFECT wedding guest-book!
2. A traditional/enclosed photo booths are designed to create an intimate space, which allows even the most timid guests to come out of their shell when the curtains are drawn. The open booth alternative was a real hit with the extroverted guests that are not shy but you end up with only capturing a small percentage of your guests in the photo strips taken throughout the night.
3. People’s facial expressions are priceless and are the perfect partner to their comments in the photo strip guest book. We found the full-bodied shots lacking expression and at times awkward – in fact the quality of the photos taken were poor.
4. Our photo booths take up a small foot-print in your venue space (at max 1x3m against a wall) whereas the open booth set up was a lot larger and some set ups can take up to 3m x 3m which can over power and unbalance the layout your wedding reception, sometimes taking away from the bridal table itself!
5. Our booths are fully automated and do not require an attendant – the operation is so simple you do not need an awkward teenager standing by checking Facebook throughout the night! In fact you need to pay for the attendants meal and parking with most open style photo booth companies!
AT THE END OF THE DAY IT IS YOU THAT MAKES THE DECISION ON HOW YOU WANT TO CAPTURE YOUR GUESTS THROUGH THE USE OF THE PHOTO BOOTH…
… but I thought it was important to outline these points because I am passionate about creating an unforgettable experience for the married couple as well as their guests. In fact after starting the photo booth industry 10 years ago I have over 2500 happy clients that have used my experienced and reliable photo booth hire services.